Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Apartment!

SOOOO for this spring and fall semesters, Bryce and I were planning on moving to Idaho Falls to live with Teresa and Marie (Bryce's aunts). We were moving there to save some money on rent, and also so that I could be closer to the school I would be student teaching at. WELL the day that we were finishing up moving things to Idaho Falls, Bryce got a phone call from a housing complex here in Rexburg saying that they had an opening for us. It is a subsidized housing complex... meaning that the government will pay what we can't. SO Bryce and I decided to take advantage of the opportunity! Now... look at the pictures, and guess how much we pay each month for rent.
 Just guess. 
Then guess lower. 
Then lower again. 
The answer will be at the bottom of this post. 
WE ARE THRILLED! I love our new place! 





$1.00 a month!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment