Sunday, June 24, 2012

HUNGER GAMES!

I LOVE the Hunger Games Series. I love them because they really make you think. They are incredibly captivating and thought provoking. I find myself emotionally attached to the main characters. These books are amazing if you haven't read them already. I am sad that I have already read the whole series (because now it is over) but one good thing about a great series is that they tend to come with great movies! I was SO excited for the movie to come out. So was Bryce (I made him listen to/read the books :). Bryce, Rachel and I (Ben was at robotics) decided to make T-shirts for the movie so that we could view it in style. This was our product! We made stencils out of foam and then sprayed bleach on top of them. They look sweet, don't they? 


I wish we would have took a picture of the back of our shirts. They have a quote from the book:

"May the odds be ever in your favor"

SO COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment