Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Love to Teach

It's true. I love a lot of things. I love to play soccer, I love to play the piano, I love to rock climb, I love to snowboard, and I love to teach. Teaching is a new one for me. I can't say that I ever thought I would want to be a teacher. In fact, that was at the bottom of my list. I wanted to be an athletic trainer. I wanted to continue in the field of sports medicine. That was my dream. All of that changed when I worked at Badger Creek. I realized that I loved being in the circumstances where I could have a positive influence on the youth. What better place to do that than in the classroom? So right after Badger Creek, I signed up for a course load of elementary education classes, and it has been AWESOME ever since! I feel like this is where I belong. I feel like this is where I can truly be successful and have the opportunity to help Heavenly Father bless the lives of children. I love to teach. This semester I have been doing my Senior Practicum. It is my last semester before I student teach. I just want to show off some of the cute 3rd graders I have been teaching!







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete