Friday, May 6, 2011

Peanut Butter

I have come to the conclusion that when you leave the country, you automatically crave peanut butter. I have always thought it was a little strange that the first concern of a missionary leaving the country was wheter or not the place they are serving would have peanut butter or not. Well, Im here to say.... I ALWAYS CRAVE PEANUT BUTTER HERE! It is so strange, because I never remember another time in my life where i have wanted peanut butter. Thankfully there is one store here that sells it. Peanut butter must be like an escape to America. So..... if you plan on leaving the country soon.... BRING PEANUT BUTTER! :)

1 comment:

  1. i can relate with you on that one! they do not sell peanut butter in the ukraine at all! I never realized how much i crave just a simple PB&J sandwich!

    ReplyDelete