Thursday, May 19, 2011

Time to Scratch

I have fleas. As gross as it sounds, I have a gillion flea bites all over me. Rebekah too. Before we came, we were advised to bring flea collars for our bed.... well.... we have been a little unsuccessful at keeping the fleas off of us.... oh well. They are sooooo itchy! One day Becca said, "I need to go wash my face, but first, I need to scratch my flea bites." It was funny, because that how I feel all the time, "first, I need to scratch". Anyway, if you are wondering what a flea bite looks like... they look like this:


3 comments:

  1. Yuck! I am sorry. TJ always told me about the flees. I remember him saying they always hang out around the edge of his clothes and that when he walked in the door he and his comps would always stamp their feet and see flees fall onto the floor (and then they would smash them). Disgusting. I am sorry they are so itchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about those flees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks miserable. I look forward to you coming home to flee-free Boise!

    ReplyDelete