Friday, May 6, 2011

More Pictures!

Rebekah and I helping Domatila measure out 1 lb bags of chicken feed.


Domatila balancing her bag of market food on her head. All the women carry their bags on their heads! Sorry it is sideways....Im technologically challenged.



The stairwell to our apartment.


Our bunkbeds.



Our kitchen.


Joshua and me riding in the back of a pickup


Rebekah, Denise, and Me posing at the animal reserve.



I little boy in Panajachel


Rebekah and me at the "Waters of Mormon"



A woman and her son. Cute.

3 comments:

  1. Beki, I'm so glad you are having such a good time. It looks beautiful and amazing! And i LOVE the pic at the "waters of Mormon". I'm totally convinced the Nephites and Lamanites were right there. I've decided that from my very little historical research of the Maya - haha. Can't wait to see you and Rebs when you get back. Keep having a blast :) Love you.

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! Thanks for posting. It is fun reading about your experience while you are there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are having so much fun. What a great adventure! I love hearing about it all and seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete