Tuesday, June 2, 2015

School's Out!

Wow. Year 2 of teaching is down in the record books. This year was SOOO fun, and so hard for me at the same time, just because of the major life events I have had this year (ie. having a baby, becoming a mother, etc.) I will never forget the fun times I had with these 4th graders. I had a student from another class take a picture of me with my class on the last day. I should have asked to see the picture before I told him he could go... But oh well. I am looking on the bright side! If I could actually see their faces, then I probably wouldn't be able to put it here on my public blog!


Welp, for now, I am retiring from teaching. I'll probably go back once my kids are older and in school. I think if I go back, I will teach middle school again. As much as I loved teaching 4th grade, with the 2 years experience I have, I REALLY loved teaching middle school. 

I am passionate about teaching. It truly feels like something I was supposed to do. And now that I have had that opportunity in my life, I am very grateful to now have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom. Thank you, Bryce, for making that a possibility for me! 

Oh and PS. In addition to staying at home and taking care of my sweet Baby E, I will continue being a Beachbody coach. I have had some success and I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment