Tuesday, June 23, 2015

An Update on the Whole Stay at Home Mom Thing

Getting to stay at home with Ellie has seriously been such an amazing blessing. I have loved seeing her grow every day and hit new milestones. I love being a stay at home mom! I am so grateful to think that Bryce's job will allow me to continue to stay at home.



 Here is Ellie's newest talent - you can't put her on her back without her deciding to roll over right away! However, I think she might be better at rolling from her back to her belly than her belly to her back... 

1 comment:

  1. Its really great to read and even the writer providing a wonderful information to every parents. Carrying child is not an easiest work. So this kind of blog will help some newer parents to take care about their child. I like to share this kind of blog more and I would like to back soon to this site for getting more information. You can assist this resume writing service for any future resume writing help.

    ReplyDelete