Tuesday, June 23, 2015

An Update on Team Beachbody Coaching Life

I love staying at home with Ellie. But in the same breath, something inside me wants to feel like I can continue to help contribute to my family financially. Money has always scared me.... I guess I should say that lack of money has always scared me. When I found out about the opportunity to be a Beachbody coach, though, I thought the opportunity would be perfect for me. And so far it has really turned out to be even better than I expected. When I signed up as a coach, I joined a network of people who just want to be healthy and to help others achieve their health goals as well. Before I became a coach, I thought it would be an "on your own" kinda thing. I didn't realize that I would be joining a team of amazing inspiring women who would be there to help me with any health, fitness, personal, or financial goal I might have. It has been amazing! And it has been fun to share my health and fitness journey - and the cherry on top is getting paid on average a solid Benjamin a week to do it! So grateful for this opportunity!

I get to attend optional weekly team calls with some of the women on my coaching team. We help each other out, give ideas on how to be successful, and just have a good time! It is cool, because these are women I would have never gotten to know without Beachbody. Some of them have completely different standards and beliefs than me, but I seriously have SO much fun talking to them, getting to know them, and learning from them. They have helped me be successful with my business, move up in rank, and be successful at my own goals for myself. It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment