Friday, April 3, 2015

Picking T25 Back Up!

Last January, I stepped on the scale and I weighed 169 pounds... the most I have ever weighed in my life. I suddenly had the strong drive to get back in shape. So, I ordered a beach body work out program called T25. It is a series of 25 minute work outs and a schedule to follow. You are also supposed to follow a nutrition program, but I decided to do my own thing in that category. (Mostly because you are supposed to drink a "Shakeology"shake every day according to the program, and I don't have the money to pay for Shakeology.) Anyway, after 3 months of doing T25, I lost 26 pounds and several inches around my waste. I LOVED doing T25. I thought the work outs were fun and I felt like I had more energy than ever before. I also had never in my life felt so good about how I looked.

Fast forward a couple of months down the road. I found out I was pregnant. I continued to do T25 for a while, but the first trimester was pretty miserable. So I stopped my daily routine of T25. Top that with only craving beefy 5 layer burritos from Taco Bell and you get one out of shape pregnant mama.

Now that I have had Ellie and have had about a month to get used to momhood, I am definitely feeling up to starting T25 back up again. The reason I am blogging is to help me be a little more accountable. Writing it down helps me stay motivated.

Right now I weigh 162 lbs and the biggest part around my belly section is 36.5 in. I would show a before picture if that wouldn't make me feel uncomfortable, so I will just keep that to myself.

Here is to getting healthy and getting back in shape! I'll check back in in about 5 weeks (that is how long the program is, even though I will start back over after 5 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment