Sunday, January 25, 2015

34 Down, 6 To Go

Yep! That's right! I will get to have a cute little girl in my arms in about 6 weeks. :)

Baby E has passed every doctor's appointment and test with flying colors. I hope she keeps it up. My doctor always says, "Well that was a boring appointment. But as far as baby appointments go, boring is much better than any other option." So, for now I will be satisfied with my boring doctor appointments because that means that everything is just fine.

Not a ton has changed since my last pregnancy post, other than I have diagnosed myself (with the help of Mandi and TJ) with Sacroiliac Joint Laxity, which causes super painful posterior pelvic pain. And I, for the sake of my pride, am going to say that I have it really bad. I am sure that if this issue (which apparently is common) was as bad for other women, I am pretty sure I would have heard a LOT more about it before. I won't complain about it too much on this blog, but if you want to hear my sob stories about this whole thing, feel free to call me. Or call Bryce... haha.

Anyway, here is my 34 week bumpie. As you can see I look about the same as my last photo from back on December 8th, but I definitely feel that my baby girl is growing! I bet she is feeling pretty squished in there, now! According to my pregnancy app, most babies that are born between 34 and 37 weeks are generally just fine, and usually don't need much time in the NICU and they are usually just as healthy as babies born full term. I told Heavenly Father today that she can come any time, and that I would approve. :) We will see what He thinks, I guess haha. However, having her born around her due date will be the best timing for work, so I guess I can wait.


Oh and PS. Ever since I was a little girl, I have had weird skin on my arms that is red and dotted and splotchy. Normally it doesn't bother me, but my original photo of the picture above made it really obvious and made me feel self conscious. So don't look too closely at the picture because I did a really bad job of trying to edit the skin on my arm, and now I don't know how to get back to the original photo. Oh well. Haha. 

5 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Trust me though, you don't want your baby to be born early and have to be in the NICU no matter what kind of pain you are feeling. Keep that little girl in there as long as you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah. I totally get that. I don't want her to come early because I am in pain. I am just excited for her to be here! :) I obviously know that baby girl could really use these next 6 weeks. I am just selfish and can't wait to meet her. :)

      Delete
    2. I second this thought. Take it from me spending all your time at the NICU is no fun.

      Delete
  2. I love your bump! And look how long your hair is!!! I don't remember it being that long when you were here. Crazy there are just 6-ish more weeks! Looking forward to meeting her when we come out the end of March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah I will be chopping my hair off soon. I would have done it earlier, it's just that I REALLY don't like the idea of having to pay someone to cut my hair. But I'm thinking next weekend I'll take off 6 or so inches. :)

      Delete