Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Baby Showers

Oh my heck I feel so loved! I got to have 2 baby showers over our Christmas break.

The first baby shower was given to me by Alesha and Camie and all their girls. It was so cute and fun. I wish I had pictures from that night! (If you took pictures from that night, you should send them to me:) That night, we played games and had some delicious cute little finger foods, because we need to "treasure the little things in life." I felt so loved!

My sisters and mom also put together a baby shower with my friends that were in town. There weren't a ton of my friends around, but we had a ton of fun getting together and visiting over lunch. We went to Smokey Mountain Pizza and Pasta, and ate a delicious meal. In addition to my mom and sisters and friends, my aunt Kathy, my grandma and Hailey and Kylee also came to celebrate my baby with me!



Baby E got the most adorable clothes, toys, and bedroom accessories. Holy cow this girl is so loved and so spoiled! Here is a shot of part of her room so far. :)


Also, my mom sent this cute little "stroller blanket" to me in the mail the other day. I love it so much that I cuddle with it on a regular basis.... even though baby girl isn't here yet. Hopefully she won't mind!

2 comments:

  1. Cute room! Also I have a bunch of pictures from the shower that different people took on my camera. I can send you them.

    ReplyDelete