Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Bags Are Packed!

I leave for my new adventure in Guatemala tomorrow!!! Thats right. Six weeks of teaching English in Guatemala. I'm so excited! This is a picture of the family I will be staying with. It is a couple years old, but you get the idea. The American lady in the picture is the principal of the school I will be teaching at. Her name is Denise. The father is Juan, the mother is Domitlia. The man on the far left is their oldest son, and the lady next to him is his wife with their son on her lap (I don't know their names). On Domitila's lap is Joshua (3 years old). The boy in the front is Edy (17 years old). On Denise's lap is Joseph (8 years old) and next to Denise is Carlos (who is actually on his mission in Panama right now).

I will try to keep you updated on the blog of all the excitement in Patzicia, Guatemala!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and have fun! We will be coming down about when you get home. see you then. Love ya

    ReplyDelete