Friday, March 12, 2010

Things I Love!

One time I sat down and wrote down all the things I love. Here is my lengthly list.

the gospel and everything about it. my mom. my dad. my sisters! my twin brother. the rest of my awesome family. *BRYCE MICHAEL CALL*. my incredible friends. music. soccer. the soccer field. running until you think you are going to puke. BYU-Idaho. missionaries. having funny dreams. camping in my back yard. waking up early. going to bed late. hiking at night. finding the perfect view. being outside. snowboarding. singing really loud in the shower and in the car. making music videos. table rock. mountain biking. wake boarding. riverboarding. sharing milkshakes. flowers. letters. seeing someone you haven't seen in forever. hugs. roasting hot dogs. the fortunes inside fortune cookies. doing the worm at dance parties. FHE families. cool quotes. adventures. having something to look forward to. puddle jumping. having everything go wrong, but knowing that everything will be alright. aspirations. never giving up. honesty. easy buttons from staples. stick shift trucks. checking the mail. flipping the month on a calendar. love. making people laugh. laughing so hard you that you start rolling around on the ground. sunrises. sunsets. doing something you thought you couldn't do. knowing that i'm never alone. mexican food. thai food. pizza. apples. orange juice. smoothies. actually, i love food in general. chuck norris jokes. engagement stories. pictures. scrapbooking. water. milk. warming up after being freezing cold. hot chocolate outside in the winter. skipping stairs. sliding down railings. brushing and flossing my teeth. reminiscing. lacrosse. ultimate frisbee. floor hockey. chick flicks. sleep overs. not caring what everyone is thinking. being myself. not wearing make up. friends that you will keep forever. not being in debt. snow angels. snow men. man friends. A's. when you hang out with random people. standing outside in thunder storms and pouring rain. concerts. waterfalls. roommates. teeth. smiles. laughs. mud. duct tape. long boards. knowing what you are going to do with the rest of your life. piano. being crazy. awkward situations. t-shirts. tie-dye. jackets. being an optimist. skydiving. working out. boise. idaho. spanish. rollie polies. puppies. mountains. rivers. the middle of nowhere. new soccer cleats. converse. beanies. finding things in common. off-roading. twins. YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Cool, I made the first line in your list... and with an exclamation point! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beki Nye. I love you very much! I was getting scared toward the end of the list that your green converse wouldn't make it on the list. But they did! So I breathed a sign of relief. This is a very very fantastic list of loves.

    ReplyDelete