Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rexburg Ghost Busters!

This weekend, I felt like I was back in high school with my old group of friends, having the same kind of fun we used to have together! Carrie came up from Boise to visit for the weekend, and we decided to go on a ghost-hunting adventure. In Rexburg there is a “haunted swing” down a few miles south east of the temple. It is just a random swing on the side of the road with nothing around it. Just a swing! We wanted to be sure we could find the swing before we went there in the dark, and so Carrie and my roommates Nicole and Megan and I set off on an adventure to find the swing… and took tons of crazy pictures on the way! We found the swing, and then we looked up other “haunted places” in Rexburg and Idaho Falls. We went with a big group of people to these “haunted places” later that night. While at these places we read the stories as to why they were haunted. There are tons of crazy stories to go along with the haunted swing. My roommate Nicole and I re-enacted one version of the swing story while we were there. IT WAS SO INTENSE! Here are some pictures of us at the haunted swing, and a few random pictures of us while we were on our adventure to find it!





1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea... wonder if there are "haunted" places in Boise.

    ReplyDelete