Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Some Final Thoughts

Well, hopefully I won't be pregnant much longer. And I just had a few last thoughts to share before we welcome this precious child into the world. This pregnancy has brought indescribable feelings to Bryce and me, both. I cannot believe that in a few short days, (probably) Bryce and I will be parents to a tiny, little, baby girl. At the same time, though, we are both so ready for this next chapter in our lives. We both feel like we have waited a really long time for this, and the day is almost here.

I have honestly prayed every day for the last couple weeks that E would be born... that day. Obviously it hasn't been the Lord's timing yet... but one day that prayer will be answered with the birth of our beautiful baby girl. I still have about a week and a half until the due date, but I want her here... yesterday. I do realize that the big day could still be a couple weeks out, and I know it is common for babies to be born after the due date. However, I will definitely keep praying she comes sooner because Bryce and I could not be more ready or excited!

This baby has already brought so much joy into our lives. Honestly, before all of this began, we had no idea how deeply you could love someone you haven't even met yet. But Baby E has proven to us that it is possible. We love her more than we thought we ever could. We miss her as if we have known her our whole lives, and we are finally about to be reunited again. I don't know any other way to explain these emotions. All I know is that I am glad she is almost here! I really don't think she could be welcomed into the world by parents who love her more than we do.

Ugh. And here come the tears again. This happens sometimes a lot lately. Twelve more days, baby girl. Twelve more days. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment