Friday, May 30, 2014

Bryce in Boise

Wow! May has just FLOWN by! I cannot believe it. Bryce began his internship at the beginning of this month and HP. I can't even tell you how proud I am of him. He is such a hard worker. He works all day at HP and then goes home and works all night for Maura (his own business.) I just love him. And I totally miss him. I am glad that I have had such an incredibly busy month to help the time pass, or else I don't know what I would have done with myself. And guess what! A week from today Bryce is coming to Rexburg to help put stuff in storage and then we get to be together all summer! YAY! Just a few more days.

Just an update on Bryce's internship. He is totally loving what he is doing at HP. Right now he is writing a program that does hundreds of printer simulations so that HP can run tests on them. Pretty cool! I am SOOO happy that he is loving his internship. What a blessing!

One more week until we get to be together! I love you, Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment