Wednesday, March 19, 2014

T25

At the beginning of this year, I decided that I wanted to get back in shape. I haven't been in shape in years... not since high school soccer, at least. I wanted to lose some weight, get stronger... and never see 168 pounds on the scale again... unless there was another human being inside of me.

So I started working out. I actually bought a dvd set from the beach body program. This particular set is called T25. It is the most amazing work out program I have ever heard of... or used! I LOVE it! It is a series of 25 minute work outs that are probably the hardest workouts I have ever had... but they are only 25 minutes! The program tells you what workouts to do on what days... I have stuck exactly to it since the day I got it... and I am proud to say that I have officially lost about 20 pounds! YAY! I feel so much healthier and leaner and stronger. I LOVE T25!!!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously impressive. Losing 20 pounds is not easy to do! And when you say you started at the beginning of the year, do you mean January?? That's super fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep since January! I know. Really fast. But like I said, these work outs have been crazy hard. I have never pushed myself this hard in pretty much my entire life.

      Delete