Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Maura, LLC

Bryce and his friends, Cameron, Jordan, and Stephen, have officially started a business together. It is called Maura. As of right now, they are mostly doing web design and web applications. He really enjoys doing this a lot. They have several clients right now, including the BYU-Idaho catering department and Anonymous Thank You's. In addition to these, they are also making websites for a few new businesses, including a pest control business. They are really taking off!

The name of the business, Maura, is named after Cameron and Alyssa's baby. Kinda funny, but I like their purpose for doing so. They wanted to have the name of the company be a reminder to them of why they started the business, and what is most important to them - family.

Anyway. If this keeps up, and keeps moving forward, these guys would love to just have this as their business to support their families for years to come. We will see how it goes! (Now we just gotta get them to want to move to Boise... shouldn't be too hard :)

No matter what happens, though, I am super proud of my awesome husband. He works so hard! If Maura continues to progress, that is great! But I know Bryce will do amazing at whatever he ends up doing for a living.

Here is proof... Maura, LLC is on an official business database!

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me. Not that this has anything to do with Bryce's company (cool by the way!) I have a favor of you/Bryce. I need data off an external hard drive that is formatted for a mac. Think I'll bring it with me when I come out next month & hoping you guys can burn some dvds for me.

    ReplyDelete