Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it has been so long since I have blogged last! I feel like a legitimate update is in order. So much has happened since my last blog post on November 24th.

Like... I met my cute new nephew, Tyler! 


 ...and had some fun times with family in Boise over the Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks.




We also had a blast getting back with all our high school buddies and making even more memories together. 




We also spent a couple days in Pendleton over New Years to visit the Walkers. We had a blast with them, too! Possibly pictures to come. :) 

2013 was a great year for Bryce and me. I got a job that I love and Bryce is doing amazing in school. (I would brag a little more about him on this blog if I didn't think it would embarrass him.) 2013 brought the two of us closer and more in love than ever, and we are so excited to see what new adventures we will begin in this coming year. Here is to a new year of optimism, laughter, growth, and love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment