Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Day 2012

This year I stayed up until about 2:30am helping to get this living room ready for 6 very lucky kids. We spent Christmas morning at Bryce's home. It was so fun because Alesha, Jason, and their six kids were in town. It was fun to see so much excitement on Christmas day! 




Getting ready to see what Santa brought! 


Bryce did a cute thing this year. For my stocking he gave me a little note that said:

Raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens 
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
These are just a few of your favorite things
That remind me of all the happiness you bring. 

Then in my stocking was a bunch of my favorite things! like a mini soccer ball, cuties, mac and cheese, top ramen, cholula hot sauce.... it was awesome! 


Then we went over to my parents house. Wasn't the tree just beautiful this year? 



And here is our classic stair picture :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment