Friday, November 16, 2012

One Year Later :)

Pretend I posted this on September 1, 2012. Okay.... so..... Life is SOOO good! It has been a while since I have blogged, because I have just been soooo busy! Student teaching, 2 jobs, soccer, primary teacher.... holy cow! Where is the time to blog? But here is one I should have blogged a while ago.

I have spent the last year and a couple months being married to my best friend in the whole world. We have already had an amazing time learning more about each other, starting new traditions, and just having a blast together! Being married rocks. I highly suggest it to anybody who is debating. Anyway. For our anniversary, we spent some time in Salt Lake City just enjoying the city and doing free/cheap things together. It was a blast!

This was a pinterest inspired photo. Next anniversary we will take a picture of us holding this picture... and so on and so forth until there is a picture within a picture within a picture... does that make sense? Yah.


No comments:

Post a Comment