Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Hobo Halloween

Although Halloween isn't my favorite holiday, it is kinda fun and random and we enjoyed celebrating it this year. We even got our very first trick-or-treaters this year! We carved pumpkins with some friends this year, including Becca and Stu. Here are our final products! 



We also made a trip over to the Haunted Mill. It is actually a pretty good spook house. Here we are being super scared before we got started! 


Finally all the teachers at Discovery Elementary dressed up for Halloween also. I decided to be a homeless person with a specialized sign. Everyone, surprisingly, thought it was super funny. I even had kids throwing me candy when they passed me in the hallways! This is definitely a teacher Halloween costume I will remember for the future! 



No comments:

Post a Comment