Sunday, November 25, 2012

From 1983 Until Now....

My whole life growing up, my family never had a single family photo. In fact, until about 2 years ago, the most recent family photo we had was taken in like... 1983.... when my two sisters were super little... 7 years before I was born. I always found it very depressing seeing that my brother and I never made it into a family photo. Well a couple years ago we finally got our first family photo. IT WAS SO EXCITING! However.... within the last year we have gone from one married kid to 4 married kids, and going from 2 grandchildren to 4 grandchildren.... adding 5 people to our family. SO, we thought we would get another family photo, adding Matt, Kylee, Blake, Rachel, and Bryce. The pictures turned out great! 



We also took some individual family photos... 


Us being our normal, weird selves.... 


Oh there's a normal one :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment