Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fourth of July

So.... sorry it has been forever since I have blogged. For some reason I feel like I can't blog when I don't have pictures... and then I have been super busy.... but long story short, I am trying to catch up. SOOO.... back to the 4th of July! 

This has been one of my favorite fourth of July's ever! It was so fun because I had the privilege of sharing it with some fun friends and awesome family. Plus... we got to see the absolute best firework show EVER! Melaluca sponsored the Idaho Falls firework show this year, and they donated over a million dollars to put toward the fireworks. CRAZY! It was amazing and beautiful. Bryce and I hung out with our friends for a bit, and then Kim, Matt and Kylee joined us a little later. Bryce and I got them a super good parking spot, by the way. We sat in a close one for 45 minutes so that they wouldn't have to walk far. It was fun fending off the cars driving by! 

Well here are a couple photos from the event. It was so fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment