Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm a Loser.

I am a loser. No, literally. I am a loser. A chronic loser. I LOSE EVERYTHING!!!!! ALL THE TIME!!! I think it runs in my family though..... I vaguely remember my sister Mandi writing a similar blog post recently... Anyway. I'm not joking though. Since Thanksgiving, I have lost my iPod, my cell phone, and my wallet. THANKFULLY.... They have all been found. (Ps... this definitely isn't the first time this has happened.... it has pretty much happened my whole life.)

First of all... my iPod. I left at church. Someone found it while cleaning the church the next Saturday.
Second... I lost my cell phone. I left it in devotional last Tuesday. I went later that night while they were cleaning, and claimed my iPod from the lost and found.
On Thursday, I lost my wallet. I left it where I was sitting in the Smith building when I was waiting for Bryce to get out of class. I realized I left it about 10 minutes later, but by that time it was already gone, and the lost and found was already closed. Thankfully the next evening, the office in the Smith building called and told me they had my wallet.
When I was telling my mom all of this, she was very concerned. She believes that maybe Heavenly Father is trying to teach me a lesson so that I can maybe screw my head on right before I lose something even more important... aka a child.....

Anyway. I hope this trend doesn't continue.... I am bound and determined to screw my head on right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment