Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Sleep Over

When I was little, I always wanted to sleep next to the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. I always got this warm fuzzy, relaxing, special, holiday feeling when I would see the tree in our living room as a child. There was something magical about having the Christmas tree up. Of course, though, we were never aloud to sleep in the living room next to the tree, because that is where Santa would come, and we had to wait until morning to see what he brought us. Anyway, yesterday I was looking at our tree in our little apartment, and I told Bryce that I wanted to sleep in the living room next to the tree. SO WE DID!!!!!! We took the cushions off the couch, and made a nice bed in the living room (I'm not sure why we didn't think to just bring our mattress out....:) Anyway. We watched the movie Elf and fell asleep next to the lit up Christmas tree. It was just as magical as I always imagined it would be :) haha.... except for the Christmas Eve part.... :)

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Is that a real tree, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. It is fake. Bryce's parents brought it up when they came to pocatello for Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete