Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!

So... Bryce and I don't normally dress up for Halloween. I never feel like spending money on a costume, and I usually don't feel creative enough to come up with one on my own. But this year we did dress up because they said we HAD to dress up if we wanted to come to the ward Halloween party. So I spent an hour one night googling couple's Halloween costumes. You got the usuals: Mario and Luigi, Batman and Robin, a couple of thieves, prince and princess.... all things I would have to spend money for, and frankly, I didn't want to. Anyway, I finally stumbled onto a nerdy couple costume website.... you would be shocked at the creativity of costumes I found there! I settled on having Bryce and I dress up as Google Maps, since that would only cost the price of two poster boards and a roll of yellow duct tape. This is how it turned out. Pretty awesome, eh? 


Anyway, everywhere we went, and after posting the picture on Facebook, I had, like, a jillion people say, "WOW! That is so CREATIVE!" or "Holy cow! How did you come up with that idea?" It's at times like this that I really wish I was creative, and that I really could have come up with this idea on my own... but nope. I sadly had to tell each one of them that the creativity resided in Google itself, and that I cannot take credit for the idea. It was a great costume! I wish I had thought of it myself so I could bask in the glory that everyone tried to give me! Haha

1 comment: