Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Fourth!

I love the 4th of July! It is definitely one of my favorite holidays. Here are a couple pics of our fourth this year. We spent it in Idaho Falls, which technically, based on the number of shells, has the 2nd best fireworks in the country after Philadelphia! It even apparently beats out Washington D.C and New York City.... I'm not sure if its true, but it is a pretty good show! There is a short video at the bottom of part of the show. It isn't the finale... the fireworks were like this the whole show :)


 

2 comments:

  1. Beki, thank you for your sweet comment on your blog. I don't think it's weird at all, I read your cute blog all the time! Your posts are always so happy and uplifting, I love it. and I'm definitely going to have to try your running tip sometime - i love it. glad you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you went!! That is my all time favorite place to go for fireowrks! :)

    ReplyDelete