Saturday, July 13, 2013

So We Made an Air Conditioner....

One day I told Bryce that I was hot. Because I was sweating. While doing nothing. In my apartment. So, Bryce said, "Let's make an air conditioner." And I said, "Okay." So then we did. We made an air conditioner. With stuff that was laying around the house. My husband is just that cool.





Here is the finished product! 


Granted. It doesn't work amazingly.... but it was still fun to make together! Look what we made with a tub, some computer fans, some ice and a power cord!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Who would’ve thought making an air conditioner is that easy? I know that’s not supposed to work remarkably but I hope it surprises everyone and actually keep you guys moderately cool. Though try to check first if it's safe to use, at the very least. Keep innovating! Monica @ Village Plumbing & Home Services =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn’t expect it to work amazingly on the first try, but I would still applaud you and your husband’s invention skills. I hope you guys handle the ice and power cord carefully, as that doesn’t sound like a good mix, and that this little invention somehow worked to relieve you from the heat. Jim @ C & C

    ReplyDelete