Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Badger Weekend!

Soo... One of the first weeks of church, I met a girl named Karlee Moore in Relief Society. Bryce and I thought Karlee and her husband, Kyle, seemed pretty cool, so we invited them over to our apartment for General Conference. When we were hanging out at conference, we found out that Karlee actually worked at Badger Creek this past summer as a counselor. Something cool about working at Badger Creek is that you get to come back whenever you want to with your family for the rest of your life! SOOOOO... Karlee and I decided we would take Kyle and Bryce to Badger Creek for a night. We stayed in a yurt up there. It was way fun!

We built a fire and had hotdogs for dinner....

... and s'mores for dessert:)

In the morning, we had some fun on the Wild Woosey!

Bryce and I did pretty well!

Then we played on the rope swing at Proudy's Landing
This is Kyle!
This is Karlee!

Me!

Bryce!

We all made it over!

Badger Creek holds some of my favorite life memories... I'm excited to continue to create fun memories there throughout the rest of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! It looks like you had a blast. I'm jealous you stayed in a yurt. That is cool :)

    ReplyDelete