Thursday, April 1, 2010

My 20th Birthday!

I just remembered that I hadn't yet posted anything about my awesome 20th birthday!

First I was blind folded and kidnapped. I was forced to take random pictures with things while I was blind folded.


I was taken to Beaver Dick park in Rexburg, where my roommates and FHE brothers were waiting for me. :) we had dutch oven dinner and cake and smores and presents! Kurt is the one on the right... my new awesome amigo/FHE brother!

This is one of my favorite people I have met all semester... Joseph Grigg! He is my FHE brother. I got the goofy glasses and the tiara for my birthday.


We decided to take a picture in this tube thing while we were at the park. I liked the picture... Sarah, Nikki, and Me!



2 comments:

  1. HaPpY BIrtHDay! It looks like you had a good birthday. We are always thinking of you. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made good friends. What a fun day! Love ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete