Friday, June 17, 2016

A One Year Family Update

I feel like a little update is in order. Ellie was 4 months old the last time I posted. 

The reason I haven't blogged is because I have spent too much time on the computer doing things for my Beachbody business. But I am not running that as actively as I once did, so I have more time to make these more private, journal-like posts. 

Here is an update on my family over over the past year that I have skipped out on blogging. A lot has happened in the last year!!! We have been SO blessed. 

1. I became a stay-at-home-mom. I LOVE my new job! Teaching is a lot of fun.... but being a SAHM has been the most amazing job title. I love watching Ellie learn and grow! 



2. Bryce graduated from BYU-Idaho with honors. He earned his bachelor's degree in Computer Science.

3. We took a family trip to San Francisco. It was a blast! And it was the first time we really went on any vacation/trip without friends or family.... or the funding or help or resources from them ;)


4. We moved back to Boise!

 


5. Bryce started full time at HP as a software engineer. He loves it! In fact, basically every morning, he wakes up excited to go to work. 


6. Ellie turned one year old! 


7. We started to build a house, and then we ended up buying one instead! We love our new home! Also... we LOVE our backyard and fire pit, so I will share pics of that, too. 




8. We took fun trips to Sun Valley, Island Park, Rupert, and Oregon. We also have enjoyed BSU football games, trips to the zoo, and time with family. 











9. I started coaching soccer for Meridian United FC and teaching piano to my niece and nephew, Hailey and Tanner.



10. We are expecting our second little one to join our family this December! 



1 comment:

  1. OH Congrats! December babies are the best...and I'm not saying that cause I'm biased (both of mine are) :)

    ReplyDelete