Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bryce's Embedded Systems Project

So Bryce has had probably his busiest semester of his college career this semester. Add becoming a father to that load and you have one BUSY (and incredibly hard working) man. I wanted to share one of the projects he has been working on... but I didn't want to have to explain it, so I took a video and had him explain it. Hopefully it makes sense. He has pretty much programmed a camera to track a ball to use for sport analytics... But Bryce does a little more explaining. :)



PS. Ellie is doing SOOOO much better! I started giving her gas drops before she eats and she has found SO much relief. I have a night and day different baby than last week. Thanks for all the prayers and support! (Especially my mom - you're the best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment