Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dumpster Diving

A Dirt Devil Powerstick Vacuum: $29.99


A Dirt Devil Featherlite Vacuum: $59.99


A Buckle Brand Vintage Hoodie: $39.95


A pair of Maurices High Heels: $34.00


A 2006 Macbook Pro + Install Disks: Average $200 on Ebay


XBox 360: $90 on Ebay


What do all these things have in common, you ask? Bryce and I got all these things for FREE! From where, you ask? A dumpster. Yes. You read that right. A dumpster. 

It turns out if you go dumpster diving at the end of a school semester in a college town, you can hit the jackpot on way nice stuff like this! I know. I didn't believe it either... until I experienced it myself. 

Well you know where to find Bryce and me at the end of every semester now... Rich, single-student apartment complex dumpsters. Feel free to join us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment