Thursday, August 22, 2013

6th Grade Classroom

I have SOOOOO much blogging to catch up on.... I haven't blogged ANY of the cool things I have done this summer. I have just been so SUPER busy that I have had a hard time fitting in my blogging time. But I thought I would post about what I have been so busy doing! A few months ago, I was very disappointed to realize that there are hardly ANY ideas for upper grade classrooms on Pinterest. Then I was even MORE disappointed to realize that there are hardly any ideas for upper grade classrooms on the entire web! SO I embarked on a challenge to create a cute 6th grade classroom with a theme of my choice.... with all my own ideas. So here it is! Nothing too fancy..... but check out my rock climbing themed 6th grade math and science classroom!





















4 comments:

  1. Holy cow that looks amazing! You are so creative! You are going to be an amazing 6th grade teacher, can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I absolutely love it! Those kids are lucky to have you! I wish I had someone so cool when I was a 6th grader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, you are amazin. I just did mine again in monkeys but I am wondering if it is to young for the 6th graders. I look around my room and I think I have tOO much junk. I don't know what I should do. I think I will wait and see how it goes this week. SO far, the kids were so darn cute. I hope you have a wonderful year, because you are a great teacher. THey are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs Call you are so dang cool! I love it! Your kids are going to love it, they are SO lucky to have you. Remember in RS when you stood up and said you decided to change your major to El ED? Well that was a good move.

    ReplyDelete