Saturday, June 8, 2013

Mountain Biking

Okay so I have to admit something to all my many readers you. I don't really like Rexburg. Or much of Eastern Idaho for that matter. It's okay, and not a terrible place to live or anything.... But it's cold and windy in the winter and it is still usually coldish and super windy in the summer. And in my opinion, there aren't very many pretty places around Rexburg. HOWEVER.... there are some great, beautiful days. Days that make you happy just because the sun is shining and you can feel its warmth on your skin. Today was one of those days. We went mountain biking today with some people. And oh my goodness... we discovered a place that made Eastern Idaho spike in the polls of my own personal location popularity book.

We biked down to this beautiful area with a cool log bridge and a waterfall running underneath it. I didn't ever want to leave that place. It was gorgeous. (Not to mention we would have to bike uphill to get out of there...thank you, bike trip, for reminding me how out of shape I am...)



These are the people we went with.... Spencer and some of his friends.  It was great fun! 


Just check out this view... stunning. 


Anyway, I just love the days that remind me how beautiful this world really is... even in the tundra of Eastern Idaho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment