Monday, March 12, 2012

Winter Skipped Us....

I feel like winter literally skipped over us this year. Yah, we had a few cold days here and there, but nothing like a normal Rexburg winter. Lately we have been wearing shorts and a t-shirt.... even though it's only like... 45 degrees. It's funny how that works out. When it is 45 degrees in the fall, everyone is shivering, complaining, and layering with coats. When it is 45 degrees in the spring, suddenly everyone is shedding layers saying how beautiful it is!

Taking advantage of the beautiful sunshine we have been getting, Bryce, Stuart, Spencer and I decided to hike up R Mountain. It's a pretty easy quick hike. It was fun being able to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. I even got a little tan on my face!

Here we are at the top of the mountain.


Stuart peering over the edge....DON'T FALL!!! :)


Oh great... there he goes....


And here is Spencer's epic picture.


And last but not least... Bryce and me :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love those photos on the edge of nowhere. :) I think I would be scared.

    Happy weekend friend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete