Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Life Is a Movie. Just Sayin.

This is totally a random blog. But its on my mind.

I love turning up my ipod loud, and then listening to it on campus so that i can't hear anything else. It totally feels like I'm in a movie. My movie. And each person around me is an actor or actress in my movie. And I can set the mood however I want. I love it. Today, the mood... It was that part of the movie right before the climax, where it's kind of a little bit depressing. You know? Like when the girl is walking away from the guy, but you aren't really sad because you know it's going to end up happy. You know what I'm sayin? Slightly epic, slightly depressing, but mixed feelings because you know it will turn out okay. Thats how I felt on my way to class today!

Anyway. My life feels like a movie. Every day. And its so awesome! Thank goodness for music and ipods!

2 comments:

  1. Every day I feel like making a soundtrack to that day. Because I listen to rockin' tunes on my iPod every day when I walk to school too. Haha. It's basically a blast. I miss you, Beks. Hopefully we can play someday. I don't know where my life is headed at the moment...but this is going to be extremely cheesy (LOVE it), hopefully we'll always be kindred twins, even though you already have a twin. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beki- I do the same thing. I love listening to my ipod really loud on campus. It's kinda funny to watch other people and see how they move and react to the music that is going on in my head but they have no clue what is going on!
    ps. i love your blog.

    ReplyDelete