Tuesday, May 18, 2010

13.1 miles in 2 hours and 13 minutes!

I ran a half marathon! I love the number 13, and, conveniently, that's how many miles a half marathon is! I finished in 2 hours and 13 minutes. As I looked around at all the other people who were running the half/full marathon, I realized that I was one of the youngest people to run. Its crazy that all these old people still run that many miles! So I have made it my goal to continue running... for as long as I can. This is the first of many to come! Plus, i promised Bryce that I would run a marathon with him when he got home from his mission.

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to do a run like that. Good for you! I will have to train in my spare time, Oh, what I don't have spare time.Ha, Ha! No, really someday I am going to do one. Maybe we will have to run one together when I can get there.
    Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete