Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Outdoor Youth Adventure!!!

Okay. Well I'm going to try this whole blog thing again. One thing I'm SUPER excited about lately is that I got a job this summer at Badger Creek. I am going to be a counselor for OYA (Outdoor Youth Adventure). I start training this week. As a counselor, I will lead a group of youth through adventure activities like rock climbing, white water rafting, horseback riding, ropes courses, hand cart treks, zip lines etc. I will also be in charge of giving a devotional each night and each morning. This will be the best summer job ever! I will get to camp every single day under a hand cart and a tarp! Totally my style. I'm excited to be a counselor at OYA. I'm excited to help the youth of our church build their testimonies, and find a greater love for adventure and the beautiful outdoors!

3 comments:

  1. Totally your style. Love it! And I know you will, too! I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was 15 years younger and going to OYA so you could be my counselor. You will rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so super excited for you, Beki! :) You're gonna rock it like nobody's business!

    ReplyDelete